Electronic-Key-System EKS Light
EKS Light is optimized for quick, straightforward integration into a control system environment. For this purpose the Electronic-Key has a pre-defined data structure that is evaluated directly by the read-only station.
With EKS Light you therefore procure not just the EKS hardware, but an integrated solution for managing user groups (who is allowed to access what?) and access levels (what is the user allowed to do?).
For this purpose the data structure on the Electronic-Key and the evaluation electronics in the read-only station form a closed system with user group identification and up to 16 access levels that can used directly for a suitable application.
The complete evaluation logic for Electronic-Key detection is already integrated into the device and does not therefore need to be programmed into a control system. The device first determines whether the Electronic-Key read is valid and access to the machine is allowed. If this is the case, the access level is determined and transferred to the control system via the 4-bit parallel interface. The authorization for a specific machine function must be assigned in the control system for each access level detected; the machine function is enabled in this way.
Benefits for you
- Secure, controlled access to your processes
- Automatic logging on and logging off by positioning the Electronic-Key
- Variety of possible applications in all sectors due to industrial housing
- Straightforward integration due to 4-bit parallel interface
- Increased product quality due to controlled manufacture
- Increased reliability of your systems and as a result lower production costs